1. Remain silent for two days without communicating with anyone.
2. During this period, try to remember traumatic memories in order to revive these states.
1. Remain silent.
2. Enter in the stage and walk very slowly toward the piano.
3. During this walk, try to silence your thoughts
4. When you arrive at the piano, if you have not been able to silence your thoughts, remain silent and motionless.
1. Must not create rhythmic, melodic and / or harmonic patterns.
2. In case you formulate any of these patterns, you must deconstruct the sound flow.
3. Must stop the sound flow when it is no longer possible to play without playing any pattern.
4. Remain silent.
STUDY FOR SILENCE / ESTUDO PARA O SILENCIO @ EINSTEIN KULTUR THEATRE, MUNICH, GERMANY 2016
STUDY FOR SILENCE / ESTUDO PARA O SILENCIO @ FESTIVAL RESONANCIAS, MANIZALES, COLOMBIA 2015
STUDY FOR SILENCE / ESTUDO PARA O SILENCIO @ FESTIVAL HAPPENINGS, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL 2015